Bring Your Tired Cushions
BACK TO LIFE!
Use our Cushion Calculator:
Embed this Calculator
If you have a standard size - choose from 3 fill sizes and we
will ship you the fill. Easy instructions for you to
restuff your cushions! Note: if your size falls between the 3 size choices, just call or email us the correct size and we will cut it
down to fit - no extra charge!
Simply send us or bring in your empty cushion covers - any size, any shape!
Select your fill - Many different densities to choose from!
Then you can pick up or we will send you back your newly filled cushions to enjoy!
|Renew Your Old Cushions!Bring your Cushions Back to Life. It is easy and cost-effective.1. Measure Your Cushionsa. place your cushion on a flat, level surface like your dining table. b. measure width: from left to right c. measure depth: from front to back d. *measure thickness: place the top of the tape measure on the flat surface and measure up. the correct thickness will be determined by then getting eye level with your cushion. *foolproof thickness measuring: measure the "boxed" portion of the cushion. then the overall thickness: crown to crown.2. Choose Your Foama. standard (Best Value) Density 1.9 , 46 ILD (compression), Medium-Firm, 3-5 year longevityb. Deluxe - High Density 2.7, 5-10+ year longevity
c. Supreme High Density, High Resiliency 3.3, 10-15 year longevity
- ILD 16 - Soft
- ILD 32 - Medium
- ILD 41 - Firm
3. Choose Your Wrapa. standard dacron wrap is included free of charge with every refill - a deluxe 1 oz. fiber wrap that adds softness and shape to your foam fill. b. Poly-silk filled envelopes:
- ILD 33 - Medium
- ILD 45 - Firm
c. feather-filled envelopes:
- additional charge
- fluffy, silky down-like polyester product. Adds high crown, softness and shape to your foam.
d. down-filled envelopes
- additional charge
- medium-soft 100% goose feather wrap
- adds loft and shape to foam
50/50 = 50 % DOWN / 95% FEATHERS4. Find Your Cushion Selection on the Pricing Chart *email us your exact sizes if you do not find them on the chart firstname.lastname@example.org. Place Your Order Online or Call It In 303-806-0130 Free Shipping!6. Removing Old Cushions & Filling Your New Cushionsa. to unstuff:
- additonal charge
- medium-soft filler
- adds loft, luxurious feel and beauty to foam
- 100% goose down or 100% goose feathers
- blended down-filled envelopes include: 5/95 = 5 % DOWN / 95 % FEATHERS
b. to restuff:
- unzip and then bend or taco your cushion to remove old fill.
- lay empty cushion cover down flat and bend or taco the new foam and insert into cushion cover as far forward as possible. begin to straighten out foam inside of cover.
7. Arrange Your New Cushions on your Frame and ENJOY!
PROVIDES A VERY COMFORTABLE FEEL WITH HIGH BOUNCE-BACK ABILITY. IT IS VERY POUROUS THEREFORE ALLOWING WATER TO DRAIN QUICKLY. IT'S' LONGLASTING DURABILITY MAKES IT ECONOMICAL.
EXTRA COMFORT, HIGH-DENSITY. ALSO GIVES GREAT SHAPE TO ANY CUSHION!
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
The comfort of foam
with the extra comfort
and protection of dacron,
MAKE THIS A WINNING COMBINATION!
Premium foam fill used on all of our beanbags to supply a lifetime of comfort and durability.
We'll recycle your foam!
Got old cushions? Just going to throw them away? Do you know that foam will sit in a landfill for no less then 30 yrs?
Do your part. Recycle your unwanted foam with your local shops.
If youre in Denver we'll gladly take your foam and recycle it for you.
Just bring in any unwanted old cushions or furniture instead of paying trash pickup fees.